Organized by AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, (Poland), the 12th pamir International Conference on Fundamental and Applied MHD will be held on July 4-8, 2022 at the AGH University, Krakow, Poland. Presentations will be given equally in oral and poster form. Selected papers will be published in the journal MagnetoHydroDynamic.
The organizers have the aim to facilitate the access at the Conference to the young scientists, students and engineers and to promote the close collaboration within the MHD community, with particular attention between public and private institutions.
General information will be regularly posted on this page and for further information please contact conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
We are looking forward to welcome you in Krakow.
- Abstracts submission : December 1, 2021
- Notification of acceptance : February 15, 2022
- Full Paper submission : April 1, 2022
- Participant Registration : May 1, 2022
- Basic MHD
- Fundamental MHD
- Free surface flows
- Methods electrohydrodynamics & Electrokinetics
- Electromagnetic processing of materials
- Liquid metal technologies
- Energy conversion and propulsion
- MEHD generators
- Electromagnetic materials